Monday 2 February 2015

Starting with SNF

I am back in India, much more re-charged than I thought I could be. My work over the coming months will focus on quality management and tracking skill development. I am working with my friend, Kristin Braddock, and her inspiring social enterprise Sewing New Futures, and other volunteers, field managers, aunties, and didis. My aim is to set up a simple monitoring and evaluation system for SNF, and ensure that the field workers feel confident about updating and cataloging this information on their own. Thanks to Kristin for reaching out to me for this. Its so great to be working on a small-scale, deep-impact project for girls who would otherwise be forced into prostitution.

Here it goes.



Aastha, distance M&E officer; Kristin, entrepreneur/friend/boss/sunshine beam; me 
Field site in Najafgarh, outskirts of Delhi, India



1 comment:

  1. very inspiring work, ladies! sending lots of love.

    ReplyDelete