Sunday 12 May 2013

Too Personal a Post



.... nestled into a conversation about tapping into CSR for SEWA (violet), and developing a goal-oriented calender for good practice documentation (me) was this tangential gem:

 violet: PS Christened the work toilet, feeling pretty proud of myself, thought I'd share
 me:  comparable sharing: dont you just hate when you suddenly realise that YOU are the source of that frequent waft of BO smell?
 violet:  yes
 me:  not to mention you know that no matter if you wash your pits the stench is entrenched in your kurta's fabric and there is just no sensible way of site-specific,  micro-scale laundry at work.
 violet:  but don't you just love (this is another part of my everyday thing), when you are convinced it's you and then the smelly person gets off the metro and you realize it isn't?
but yeah
definitely an issue

No comments:

Post a Comment