Sunday 14 April 2013



well, life is as crazy and wonderful as the faces in the pictures above:
[little daughter of the chai wallla that was our morning dose of sugar, Udaipur]
[buggy-eyed-ganpati, Udaipur]
[tranquil as rosewater, Jaipur]

my world has been flipped on its head as my best friend from childhood has come to delhi (pow!!!)
moved out of my family's house, with more than a little resistance. 
fell into holi full force, still scratching residual pink pigment from my scalp.
literally zooming around india: 
overnight double-decker sleeper busses (watching the indian night sky sweep by: Udaipur --> Delhi); motorcycles (racing madly while laughing trying to catch the aforementioned bus);
cycle-wallas (getting caught in a mad down pour and having the cycle-walla thrust his cell phone into my hand for protection while laughing as loud as the lightning).
then there's working here, gaining insight and experience unmatched. a post on my recent field-visit to villages in Chhattisgarh to come soon...

mmm, speaking of work, thats the alarm in my head going off warning me about the one that will be ringing loudly in too few hours. bonne nuit for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment